Author Topic: I know it's not easy....but trying to find the Triumph rearsets.  (Read 503 times)

Offline DoingOK

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: 2021 Daytona Moto2
  • City / Town: Smithfield, Virginia
  • Number: #737
I know it's a stretch to try and find some.....but I'm trying anyways. Triumph Motorcycles A9770044 rearsets, I'd love to get a set if anyone has a link or reference to a set available anywhere.  I somehow got lucky and found those pesky frame protectors that aren't available anymore so maybe there's a chance.  Willing to pay top price. Thanks in advance. 😎

Offline aardvark9

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: D765 (US) & STRS
  • City / Town: Petaluma, California
  • Number: #105
Re: I know it's not easy....but trying to find the Triumph rearsets.
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 04:36:49 AM
*Originally Posted by DoingOK [+]
I know it's a stretch to try and find some.....but I'm trying anyways. Triumph Motorcycles A9770044 rearsets, I'd love to get a set if anyone has a link or reference to a set available anywhere.  I somehow got lucky and found those pesky frame protectors that aren't available anymore so maybe there's a chance.  Willing to pay top price. Thanks in advance. 😎

I had some a couple of years ago and sold them soon after test-fitting them. Spare parts were essentially nonexistent, couldnít do reverse shift, and the pegs hardly offered any grip, the stock pegs had better grip, IMO. They looked awesome though. My perspective may be different though as mine is a track bike.

Offline DoingOK

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: 2021 Daytona Moto2
  • City / Town: Smithfield, Virginia
  • Number: #737
Re: I know it's not easy....but trying to find the Triumph rearsets.
Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 02:21:26 PM
I found a set.  :082: Thanks.

yeasty-need