Author Topic: Hello all… New from Sydney, Australia. Need Advice/Help  (Read 238 times)

Offline Juan-J

• Daytona Newbie
  • Bike: Daytona 765 Moto2
Hey everyone. Juan here and I’m a New member here from Sydney. Australia. I own a 2020 Daytona Moto2 and have been reading various posts on upgrades & fixes etc. This is the first forum I ever joined and could use some advice on a few things. 
1. I have an ongoing issue with a wonkey clutch lever so bad it vibrates and rattles at high speed. Anyone one who can advise what aftermarket levers will fit and where to get them I would really appreciate it. I don’t want a cheap temporary fix I want the problem solved permanently. It’s driving me insane!
2. I’ve got the SC-Project Moto2 edition exhaust and before I rip the cat out just wanted to know if any of the link pipes from other models like the street triple would fit as the guys at SC-Project in Aus have told me they don’t make a link pipe for the Moto2. I can have one made if need be but if an off the shelf option is out there I’d love to see it. Also once the cat is gone is there any issues with the ecu showing warning lights or what not? Every time I removed cat on a my R1 and R6 I needed an exup-valve replacement gadget so engine light wouldn’t come on showing an error.
That’s everything I guess. All your posts are really interesting and informative. In case anyone wants to provide up to date solutions to my issues I would be appreciative. Thanks. Juan-J

Offline 765rocks

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: Daytona moto2
  • City / Town: Midlands
Re: Hello all… New from Sydney, Australia. Need Advice/Help
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 06:22:58 AM
*Originally Posted by Juan-J [+]
Hey everyone. Juan here and I’m a New member here from Sydney. Australia. I own a 2020 Daytona Moto2 and have been reading various posts on upgrades & fixes etc. This is the first forum I ever joined and could use some advice on a few things. 
1. I have an ongoing issue with a wonkey clutch lever so bad it vibrates and rattles at high speed. Anyone one who can advise what aftermarket levers will fit and where to get them I would really appreciate it. I don’t want a cheap temporary fix I want the problem solved permanently. It’s driving me insane!
2. I’ve got the SC-Project Moto2 edition exhaust and before I rip the cat out just wanted to know if any of the link pipes from other models like the street triple would fit as the guys at SC-Project in Aus have told me they don’t make a link pipe for the Moto2. I can have one made if need be but if an off the shelf option is out there I’d love to see it. Also once the cat is gone is there any issues with the ecu showing warning lights or what not? Every time I removed cat on a my R1 and R6 I needed an exup-valve replacement gadget so engine light wouldn’t come on showing an error.
That’s everything I guess. All your posts are really interesting and informative. In case anyone wants to provide up to date solutions to my issues I would be appreciative. Thanks. Juan-J

Hi, welocome  :821:

On the link pipe front , Rasta Racing on this forum makes them in Canada and ships worldwide. No valves or electronics in standard pipe mid section or rear pipe, so no ECU issues  :062: Just type ‘link pipe’ in the search and you will find the relevant thread.  :401:

Offline Juan-J

• Daytona Newbie
  • Bike: Daytona 765 Moto2
Re: Hello all… New from Sydney, Australia. Need Advice/Help
Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 02:44:48 PM
Sweet…thanks for the heads up. I’ll check it out right now 👍

data-full-width-responsive="true">