Author Topic: Yammienoob 765 series  (Read 380 times)

Offline VertolMech

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: 765 Moto 2
  • City / Town: SALEM
  • Number: #64
Re: Yammienoob 765 series
Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 07:09:31 AM
*Originally Posted by ghostninja [+]
Thats a big ass no on Maxwrist. Dude is a Rapist and pedo. He went to prison for 2 years because of it. The only reason he didnt get more time is the victoms did not want to relive the moment. Here is the link to his court martial, his real name is Eugene McMahel. How he is even on youtube baffles me.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/05/12/army-releases-verdicts-of-march-courts-martial/

Not going to get into the debate about weather or not he did this or that without being there or having all of the facts.   I do have these facts though.  He posts videos of him and his buddies riding like idiots on public roads with poor riding skills all while endangering the public.   The last crash was almost the end of his channel and resulted in a rider in a coma.  I just hope when he or someone he rides with finally dies that some innocent person is not taken out as well!

Offline Atari765

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: Triumph Daytona 765
  • City / Town: Tampa
  • Number: #164
Re: Yammienoob 765 series
Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 07:19:05 AM
*Originally Posted by VertolMech [+]
Not going to get into the debate about weather or not he did this or that without being there or having all of the facts.   I do have these facts though.  He posts videos of him and his buddies riding like idiots on public roads with poor riding skills all while endangering the public.   The last crash was almost the end of his channel and resulted in a rider in a coma.  I just hope when he or someone he rides with finally dies that some innocent person is not taken out as well!

Couldn't agree more. I'm pretty amazed youtube lets them post these videos, same with 650ib doing 320kmh on public roads. Netflix was doing a documentary on the guy as well during the period when this most recent crash happened. As you say 2wheeljesus is in a coma and it is not looking good for him, which is really sad. They did it to themselves, anyone who rides like this on the street will absolutely have the same results.

It makes other people on the roads hate motorcyclists as well, like if you're driving your kids to school and these guys pass you going 240kmh on a canyon, they are putting your childrens life in danger. Why would that driver have anything but negative opinions on motorcyclists after that? Really wish some of these guys would take some responsibility but the incentive is there for them to just keep doing it. They get views and likes and revenue so they'll keep doing it.

data-full-width-responsive="true">

yeasty-need