Author Topic: What Fits from the previous D675  (Read 5014 times)

Offline nigelrb

• Daytona Master
  • Bike: Daytona 765 Moto 2
  • City / Town: Worcester UK
  • Number: #210
Re: What Fits from the previous D675
Reply #30 on: June 10, 2020, 09:25:37 AM
*Originally Posted by 765rocks [+]
So going around in my head...
SC projects Moto2 specific slip on, retaining the mahoosive silencer box Ä690
SC projects D675 half system- which we now know fits Ä390
 :087:

Check what @Gary1966 did with his SC. I don't recall it being that much. I do like the look without the 'mahoosive' box though!! :001:

Offline aardvark9

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: D765 (US) & STRS
  • City / Town: Petaluma, California
  • Number: #105
Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 03:29:46 PM
For those of you interested in lap timers and ECU data, the AIM Solo 2 DL plugs into the OBD port on the bike and uses the same CAN protocols as the D675 (2013-2017).  It captures RPM, throttle position, gear, coolant temp, and a couple of others.  No brake pressure though. 

Offline WaliDaytona

• Daytona Newbie
  • Bike: Daytona Moto2 765
  • City / Town: FULLERTON
  • Number: #282

Offline DirtyDonuts

• Daytona Member
  • Bike: Moto2 Daytona
  • City / Town: Detroit
  • Number: #188

Offline Bullya

• Daytona Member
  • Bike: Daytona 765
  • City / Town: mass
  • Number: #106
Reply #34 on: October 18, 2020, 12:19:20 AM
So ive actually fit my d675 exhaust,rearsets clipons,bodywork,radiator,ktech suspension front and rear,520 chain and sprockets,front and rear wheels and also i have an american company who i sent my gauge cluster to and he is now making fairing stays at a great price there is another guy making the motoholders with the correct bracket for our gauges bit he is much more expensive i also used 675 block off plates all of these things bolted up with no issues
Bam Bam

Offline mgrant636

• Daytona Newbie
  • Bike: Daytona 765 Moto2
  • City / Town: Inverurie
Reply #35 on: April 18, 2021, 08:14:04 AM
Aardvark9 did you notice a big difference in noise with the 675 arrow end can and did you notice any improvements over the stock arrow can?

Possibly might have one to buy but just wanting to see your thoughts on it before i take the plunge?

Regards
Mike Grant

Offline aardvark9

• Daytona Pro
  • Bike: D765 (US) & STRS
  • City / Town: Petaluma, California
  • Number: #105
Reply #36 on: April 18, 2021, 08:23:06 AM
Hey Mike,

Yes, the Arrow pipe made a huge difference in sound, as well as weighing quite a bit less.  It has the exhaust valve in it (which was part of the 2013-17 Daytona system) however since it's not connected to a servo, its default position is open.  It has a db-killer insert which I leave out.  It is still quite a bit louder than stock with the insert installed and the tone is very nice with or without the insert.  I did the 14-minute' auto tune' when I installed it but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you that I noticed any difference in performance not influenced by the sound level.  I just returned from a track day at Laguna Seca which is a quiet track so I returned to the stock exhaust for that but I still couldn't notice a performance difference.

A

Offline mgrant636

• Daytona Newbie
  • Bike: Daytona 765 Moto2
  • City / Town: Inverurie
Reply #37 on: April 18, 2021, 06:17:25 PM
*Originally Posted by aardvark9 [+]
Hey Mike,

Yes, the Arrow pipe made a huge difference in sound, as well as weighing quite a bit less.  It has the exhaust valve in it (which was part of the 2013-17 Daytona system) however since it's not connected to a servo, its default position is open.  It has a db-killer insert which I leave out.  It is still quite a bit louder than stock with the insert installed and the tone is very nice with or without the insert.  I did the 14-minute' auto tune' when I installed it but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you that I noticed any difference in performance not influenced by the sound level.  I just returned from a track day at Laguna Seca which is a quiet track so I returned to the stock exhaust for that but I still couldn't notice a performance difference.

A

Cheers For the quick reply 👍 highly appreciated.

I had one on my old 675 but left the baffle in but with the servo valve operational which as you know reduces the noise as per throttle positions never gave a proper idea of its potential.

Like the look of it also with being low slung and think it would clean up the rear end as the exhaust bracket can be removed.

Still like the original can aswell but can easily keep it and swap back and forward if needed.

data-full-width-responsive="true">

yeasty-need